A large European renewable energy company with it's office based in central London are looking for a corporate tax professional to join a 3 band team. An ever expanding company where they are focusing a lot on the implementation of a variety of systems and technology products which will provide more efficient renewable energy on a global scale
You will be assisting on a wide range of UK corporate tax compliance and reporting matters across the business. You will be reporting into the Head of Tax who is based in their Copenhagen HQs (who travels over to London once a month).
- Assist with management and coordination of all UK tax matters in the business.
- Assist with tax returns, tax compliance, audits and day-to-day relations with HMRC.
- Supporting senior members with UK tax strategy and UK tax control framework.
- Always remain up to date with development in UK tax legislation and tax operations.
- Assist with analysis of tax numbers and forecasts, quarterly and year-end group reporting.
Ideal candidate will be ATT/CTA or ACA qualified with 2-5 years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative). Strong UK corporate tax experience with an analytical approach. The team is very small, so you will need to have the confidence and gravitas o interact with the wider business.
If you are interested and meet the required skills and experience, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 and email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.