A global power systems energy services provider based in their West Sussex HQs are looking to expand their tax set up. It is currently made of of a Finance Director and a Tax Director who has recently joined. They are starting to bring a lot of their work in-house and are looking to add another member to their team. If you are a tax professional with a solid corporate tax background who is looking for a change, they are interested to hear from you.
You will be reporting into and supporting the Tax Director on a range of corporate tax matters across the wider business. A mix of compliance, advisory and assisting with projects. Predominantly UK focused.
- Manage the Group's UK corporate tax affairs including all aspects of corporation tax compliance.
- Filing of corporation tax and other returns within deadline, and timely reply to enquires and questions from HMRC.
- Manage the Group's UK tax reporting and deferred tax provisioning.
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions.
- Ensure compliance with UK transfer pricing requirements.
- Provider support to the Tax Director and to the wider finance team.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when required.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in accounting or tax with solid corporate tax experience and knowledge, either coming from practice or industry. technically strong with group tax reporting and tax compliance. Ability to interact with the wider business and get the chance to business partner.
Brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys working as part of a small team with a lot of exposure to the business. Allowing you the chance to build your own seniority on a commercial platform. friendly culture and work/life balance.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.