This Top 50 accountancy firm are looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their team in Central London. Within modern office based in the west end, this practice specialises in solving problems and creating solutions to make businesses succeed. In terms of clients, you will work with owner managed businesses right up to PLCs and at this firm gain more exposure and responsibility than more traditional practices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on a small corporate tax team.
- Being responsible for a client portfolio of businesses, predominately SMEs, listed companies and international groups.
- Become the first port of call for client relationships, identifying their needs, understanding their businesses and key risks.
- Identify planning opportunities and ways to deliver added value.
- Carry out technical research.
- Deal with HMRC enquiries.
For the position you will have a strong technical understanding of corporate tax and be either ACCA /ACA or CTA qualified. Ideally you will have worked with Alphatax software.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.