About the Company
Based in Central London, our client operates with a business model similar to a Private Equity firm within the luxury retail space. They are looking to appoint a CFO to sit on the board, being able to advise the brands on their portfolio as well as working with the CEO to work on future investments.
- Working with the portfolio leadership teams to help drive performance and revenue
- Being accountable for all financial matters for the Group
- Working with the CEO on potential investment opportunities
- Willingness to roll sleeves up to ensure success and growth both within the group and the portfolio investments
- Developing and supporting other areas of the leadership team
Skills & Experience required
- Preferably ACA with a minimum of 15 years PQE
- Luxury retail or wider retail experience
- Worked in a range of retail businesses from early stage companies to mid-size organisations
- Ability to challenge and be challenged
- Experience of sitting on a board and working within a PE environment
- A blend of operational and strategic/commercial experience
- Strong leadership capabilities
A generous salary package and equity is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.