Brewer Morris are working closely alongside a multinational business in the search for a Chief Financial Officer. The role will report directly into the Group Chief Executive Officer, and will have visibility for the full company finances. This role is based in the company's Head Quarters in Dubai, but will require travel to countries where the company have a strong presence.
The company have diverse business lines, and are a well known name in the region and further afield. They have nearly 20 affiliate offices across their regions, all feeding back into the group level in Dubai. The CFO position will have a high number of reporting lines that feed into his remit, this includes Corporate Finance Heads, Heads of Finance in each country, and a Shared Service Centre.
Below is a brief overview of role;
- Providing leadership and supervision for Corporate Finance Matters
- Providing supervision on all tax matters across the Group
- Providing board level representation for the Finance function
- Heavily involved in the future strategy of the business
- Representation alongside the CEO to external stakeholders
- Liaising with external tax advisory firms
The role requires a strong result-orientated CFO, who has a proven track record within the region. Candidates who are interested must have strong English communications skills, with French and Arabic being a plus, due to the locations that the business operates. The successful detail-oriented CFO must have experience within the Service or Retail sector.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.