My client, based in East Surrey, is looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their treasury team!
The role will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounting for in-house cash movements, and other treasury activity such as foreign currency hedging, intercompany dividends, and cash repatriation
- Executing treasury payments
- maintaining/improving systems
- Supporting the external reporting process
- Communicating with the Global Treasury team to ensure smooth processes
To be considered, you will be:
- Part-qualified in an accounting qualification
- Degree level education
- Experienced in analysing/reporting data
- Experienced in a large accounting function
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on 020 3928 9959
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.